English Tutor for Children Club Ref. PTTSID005
Native English Teacher is required to work for a for a privately run baby club and their English language immersion programme for children 2-7 years old. The programme is organised in hour-long language classes that are run two times per week.
Group size: up to 6 children. Children are divided into age- and level-appropriate groups. All teaching aids and materials along with the curriculum guidelines and initial induction training (in May-June 2017) are provided by the club. Location: Location: South-West Moscow or Central Moscow. Schedule: mornings 10.30-13.30 or afternoons 16.00-19.00 Mon-Fri. Option to increase hours up to 24 hours per week at a later stage. Salary 2900 Rub per hour.
- Teach English to groups of children aged from 2 to 7
- Prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan/ report for parents/ end-of-term reports
- Prepare specially themed lessons/ club events (Christmas, Halloween etc.)
- Expected workload: initially: either mornings 10.30-13.30 or afternoons 16.00-19.00 or both. Mon-Fri.
- Up to 12 hours per week. Option to increase hours up to 24 hours per week at a later stage
- Location: South-West Moscow or Central Moscow
- Compensation: 2900 roubles per hour.
- Start date: September 2017
- At least 1 year of experience working with young children in a group setting (in nurseries/ ESL programmes)
- ESL or TEFL/ CELTA qualification
- Early childhood-related qualification is a plus but not a prerequisite
- Familiarity with Jolly Phonics/ Helen Doron training course
- Native-speaker of English
- Knowledge of theory and practice in early childhood development
- Artistic capacities are a plus
- Love and understanding of children, creative approach to work, creative planning, classroom management skills
- Well-organised, self-disciplined, communicative, honest, tactful, kind
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at email@example.com. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.